Our clinics service small animals including dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, birds -- even snakes, spiders and rats!
Our facilities enable us to perform routine and complicated surgeries, including desexings, lump removals, orthopaedics (including pinning and plating of bone fractures), caesarean sections, intestinal blockages, bloat and other surgical emergencies.
The recent upgrades ensure we can continue to offer a high standard of service to you and your pets including x-rays, surgeries,
medical procedures including dental work, grass seed removals, emergencies such as snake bites, and in house blood analysis with results inside 20 minutes compared to up to 48 hours with external providers.
- Digital x-ray machines. Produce extremely high-quality images immediately, including ultrasounds. Your pet is under sedation or anaesthetic for much less time.
- Advanced lab machines. Can test for a range of issues in the liver, kidney and pancreas. Also diabetes checks, red and white cell levels, blood clotting, heartworm tests and thyroid levels.
- Blood test equipment on-site. Results are always available quickly, usually within 30 minutes. This can reveal a range of problems and mean quicker treatment.
- Anaesthetic monitoring. Blood pressure monitors, heart rate monitors, heart rhythm recordings, temperature probes and associated equipment to ensure your pet remains stable during surgery.
- Desexing with IV fluids. No charge for IV fluids as it helps maintain blood pressure of your pet during anaesthesia, plus it flushes the anaesthetic out, and your pet wakes up feeling so much better.
- Hospital. Our hospital wards are air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter to ensure the comfort of patients. Staff maintain the highest standards of nursing and vet care to ensure your ill pet is pain free and comfortable whilst in hospital.